Mint.com knows that the way you keep up with information is changing. And we’re keeping up with you by making Mint easier to use and access – wherever you want. Now, iPad users can have all their financial information at their fingertips via the new Mint.com app for iPad. You can pinch, flick and zoom your way to financial fitness whenever, wherever.
“People write in all the time with inspiring stories about how and why they use Mint.com, and it helped us to envision this new product,” said Aaron Forth, general manager of Intuit’s Personal Finance Group. “For couples reviewing their combined savings at home on the couch, or for parents teaching their kids about money, our new iPad app lets them tap, pinch and flick to make the experience more collaborative and social, remove another level of intimidation, and even make it fun.”
How the App Delivers:
The new iPad app re-envisions Mint.com users’ favorite features, letting you:
- Organize all your accounts in one place. One tap delivers a complete overview of your finances.
- Interact with your data. Pinch, tap and flick through your graphs to drill into spending by category, merchant or budget.
- Get personalized updates. New streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice helps you make smart financial decisions.
- Sync automatically across platforms. Changes to one platform – on the Web, smart phone or iPad – automatically sync on all devices.
- Track cash spending on the go: The app’s geo-location capabilities help you cleanly and immediately categorize cash spending. That means no spending goes unaccounted for in your budgets.
- Review finances without an internet connection. Storing data from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Mint’s app for iPad joins a growing list of apps we’ve designed specifically for mobile devices, including iPhone and Android. It even features a unique Overview screen, enabling you to track multiple pieces of financial information on a single screen. And it provides you with all the security features you’ve come to trust with Mint, such as application-level passcodes, read-only access, and the ability to disable mobile account access from the web.
Things are moving more quickly these days. Our app for iPad can help you get up to speed and stay on top of your finances.
To learn more about Mint.com’s new app for iPad, click here.