“I think I can! I think I can!”
This is not just a line from a children’s classic. It’s an optimistic mindset we should all embrace, especially when it comes to New Year’s resolutions and our money.
If you are among the approximately 40 percent of Americans who make resolutions, we rounded up some of our favorite blog posts to help you join the 8 percent of those who actually achieve them.
Read on for inspiring tips and tricks to get you and your finances ready for the best year yet:
- Budgeting is something that we all need help with from time to time. Check out this post to help plan the coming year. Since you can’t always predict what’s going to hit your wallet in 2016, these tips and tricks will have you financially fit to handle whatever money surprise pops up.
- The holidays can be full of romance. According to WeddingWire, December is the most popular month of the year to get engaged. If you’re one of the lucky couples to have gotten engaged, congratulations! Read this post for tips on on what to expect and keep that wedding budget in check during the New Year.
- And once you are married, how do you manage money together? Author Derek Olsen explains.
- Saving money is always a top New Year’s Resolution. If it’s one of yours, check out 5 easy tips to kick start your financial life in 2016.
- And if you are aiming for a fatter wallet and more peace of mind when it comes to shopping in 2016? Surprise! Healthy finances can actually lead to a healthy lifestyle. Read up on tips to de-stress those grocery trips, plan meals AND save.
Now go forth and make those money resolutions a reality. We know you can do it!