Mint users, we’ve heard you loud and clear: two of your most requested features – budgeting and splitting transactions – are now available on your Mint.com iPad and iPhone apps. Now, you can create and edit budgets and split transactions, enabling you to have more control over your finances wherever you go!
Want to see how you’ve performed against your budget? No problem – our budgeting feature allows you to track your budget habits over the past six months – from anywhere. Plus, create and edit budgets directly on your mobile device. Now, you can decide whether a new purchase will set your budget off track, while you’re still in the store.
Did you just go on a big shopping trip to the local mega-mart? No worries – these new features allow you to split that transaction, so you can clearly see how much was spent on what – all from the palm of your hand. Slick new touch mechanics allow you to fine-tune your budget incrementally.
These two new features are just the latest for our award-winning apps. Amongst the many features you can also count on are:
- Organize all your accounts in one place. One tap delivers a complete overview of your finances.
- Interact with your data. Pinch, tap and flick through your graphs to drill into spending by category, merchant or budget.
- Get personalized updates. New streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice helps you make smart financial decisions.
- Sync automatically across platforms. Changes to one platform – on the Web, smart phone or iPad – automatically sync on all devices.
- Track cash spending on the go: The app’s geo-location capabilities help you cleanly and immediately categorize cash spending. That means no spending goes unaccounted for in your budgets.
- Review finances without an internet connection. Storing data from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Plus, you can always count on Mint’s bank-level security, including an application-level passcode, read-only account access and the ability to disable access from mobile devices to account information at any time from the Mint.com website.
New and existing users can download the updated Mint.com iOS App free from the App Store.