Thanks for your interest. The Vespanomics Summer Sweeps officially ended on July 31, 2011.
Mint’s Vespanomics Summer Sweeps
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Mint’s Vespanomics Summer Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Intuit, Inc., Piaggio Group Americas, Inc., (“Piaggio”) , BrandGlue, Inc. (“BrandGlue”), Wildfire Interactive, Inc. (“Wildfire”), ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Intuit Inc., 2535 Garcia Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 11, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on July 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of the three (3) Twitter weekly entry periods (each a “Twitter Weekly Entry Period”) and one (1) Facebook entry period (“Facebook Entry Period”) as set forth by the chart below.
|Entry Period||Starts at 12:00 a.m. ET||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET||Approximate Drawing Date|
|Twitter Week 1||July 11, 2011||July 17, 2011||July 18, 2011|
|Twitter Week 2||July 18, 2011||July 24, 2011||July 25, 2011|
|Twitter Week 3||July 25, 2011||July 31, 2011||August 1, 2011|
|July 11, 2011||July 31, 2011||August 1, 2011|
BrandGlue’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Twitter Weekly Entry Periods and Wildfire’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Facebook Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this promotion and you may enter through both methods:
a. Enter by Tweeting with Twitter: To enter through Twitter, sign into your Twitter account (“Account”) and follow the Sponsor’s Twitter Account (@Mint). If you do not have an Account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. Twitter’s Terms of Service apply (http://twitter.com/tos). As a follower of @Mint, you will receive multiple Tweets from @Mint during each Weekly Entry Period with directions regarding how to enter by Tweeting with Twitter. The required content of entrant’s Tweets will always include the following: @Mint (Sponsor’s Twitter account), #VespaUSA (hashtag for this promotion), and http://bit.ly/mintvespatw (the link to these Official Rules). You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Twitter Weekly Entry Period drawing when you Tweet with Twitter as directed. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
b. Enter through Facebook: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Facebook Sweepstakes through the Vespanomics Sweeps tab on the Mint.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mint. Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. If you learned about this Facebook Sweepstakes from a friend, include your friend’s first and last name. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Facebook Entry Period drawing. You will then be asked if you would like to invite up to six (6) friends, who meet the eligibility criteria listed above, to enter the Sweepstakes. You may also send additional invitations to your email contacts with whom you have an existing relationship and that meet the eligibility criteria. If one of your referred friends (“Friend”) is selected as a potential winner and has listed you as the person who told them about this Facebook Sweepstakes, you may also be a potential winner. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, Accounts and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
a. For Twitter Weekly Entry Periods: BrandGlue is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Twitter component of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Twitter Entry Period winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. BrandGlue will randomly select each potential Twitter Weekly Entry Period Prize winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Twitter Weekly Entry Period, on or around the date listed in the chart in paragraph 3. Each potential winner will receive a message shortly thereafter from @Mint to the Account used to enter the Sweepstakes. In order to receive the message, your “Tweet Privacy” Account setting must be “unchecked.” Each potential winner will be required to respond to the message within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the message was posted, with the required information or forfeit the prize. Thereafter, each potential winner will receive an email from Administrator requesting that he/she (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely respond to the Twitter Message, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize.
b. For Facebook Entry Period: Wildfire is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Facebook component of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Facebook Entry Period winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Wildfire will randomly select the potential Facebook Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the date listed in the chart in paragraph 3. If the potential Facebook Prize winner has also listed the Friend who told them about this Sweepstakes, that Friend has also entered the Sweepstakes, and the potential Facebook Prize winner is confirmed, the Friend will also become a potential Facebook Prize winner. If the potential Facebook Prize winner was not referred by a Friend, there will be only one (1) Facebook Prize winner. To be confirmed, potential winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration, which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize.
For All Drawings: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Winners will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and the prize will be fulfilled by the chosen dealership as soon as it becomes available.
6. Prizes: THREE (3) TWITTER WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (awarded one (1) each week): Vespa S 50. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,199. TWO (2) FACEBOOK PRIZES (one (1) awarded to the Facebook winner and one (1) awarded to a Friend, if applicable): Vespa S 50. ARV: $3,199. All Grand Prize Winners will be responsible for any additional costs associated with the Vespa S 50, including without limitation title, tax, license, PDI (pre-destination inspection), registration, shipping, insurance, and any additional accessories and options as agreed to between winner and the authorized Vespa USA dealership location at which the Vespa S 50 will be delivered, as determined by Piaggio in its sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for pick-up of the Vespa S 50 at a time and location determined in the sole discretion of Piaggio (Piaggio will endeavor, as a courtesy, to select a dealership close to the residence of each Grand Prize Winner). Grand Prize Winners must take delivery of Vespa S 50 by October 1, 2011 or else prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winners (or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, if applicable) are also responsible for shipping organization and shipping charges from the authorized Vespa USA dealership whereat pick up is scheduled to any other location if Grand Prize Winner is unable or unwilling to accept delivery at such dealership. Grand Prize Winners must complete all documentation required by Piaggio and Administrator. At time of award of Vespa S 50, Grand Prize Winners (i) will assume full ownership of and responsibility for the Vespa S 50; (ii) will be required to sign various documents involving the Vespa S 50; and (iii) must furnish proof of residence, valid operator’s license as required by the law of each of the Grand Prize Winner’s jurisdiction of residence and of the jurisdiction of pickup and any required insurance coverage. Each Grand Prize Winner is responsible for determining the class of license necessary to legally operate the Grand Prize. Piaggio reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Vespa S 50 if Grand Prize Winner does not comply with the above requirements. Each Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for complying with any applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations applicable to the Vespa S 50, including without limitation registration requirements and operating restrictions. The Internal Revenue Service requires a Form 1099 MISC to be issued and filed for any prize winner if the annual aggregate value of the prizes received is $600 or more. Administrator will issue a Form 1099 MISC to the Grand Prize Winner for the ARV of the Grand Prize. Federal, State and local taxes are responsibility of each Grand Prize Winner.
Sponsor and Piaggio are not responsible for delays in delivery. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. Grand Prize may not be exchanged. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent of Grand Prize permitted. Prize is subject to availability and substitution with a prize of equal or greater retail value if Grand Prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason, at sole discretion of Piaggio and Sponsor. The value of the Grand Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s and Piaggio’s good faith determination of the ARV thereof and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the ARV of a prize is more than the actual retail value of the prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Sponsor and Piaggio have made no warranty or guarantee in whole or in part, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to the use of any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or suitability for use and, further, accepts no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each of the applicable entry periods. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of the Facebook Prizes: $6,398.
7. Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes and receipt of any prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Piaggio, and the applicable authorized Vespa retail dealers, BrandGlue, Wildfire, Facebook, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/ievr6G. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complet
© 2011 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.