It’s mid-January and the Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes is in full swing. With over 87,000 financial goals set in the first two weeks alone, it seems that 2013 is the year Minters are going to turn their money boo boos into financial wooo-hooos!
If you are late to the party on this, don’t worry. You still have until the end of January to jump on board.
Mint is encouraging all of you to set a financial goal for 2013 — maybe you need to start an emergency fund, pay off debt, or start saving for retirement. Mint.com has free tools to help you set, track, and reach your goals.
And to help you get started, any goal set during January of 2013 will automatically enter you to win $500 in weekly prizes.
All you have to do is set a goal. That’s it!
And if you have already set a goal, but didn’t get selected for the sweepstakes, hang in there!
Your entry will automatically be rolled into the following week, so there’s still a chance for you to win one of the $500 weekly prizes.
In case you’ve missed all the Money Boo Boos action happening here on MintLife, here are some links to catch you up to speed:
- Get the details of the Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes.
- Follow this step-by-step tutorial on how to set a goal in Mint.com.
- Want to build or repair your credit in 2013? Try the authorized user strategy.
- We all know it’s important to save for retirement. But why? Here are the top 5 dangers of not saving for retirement.
- Are you in the market for a new home? Here are the ten commandments of home buying.
- Buying season produce saves money but that doesn’t mean you can’t eat like a king during the long winter months.
- Do you want to start investing your own money? Here are 11 must-read books for beginning traders.
- Don’t let these 4 entertainment budget busters keep you from reaching your financial goals.
Now’s the time to get on track in 2013 — with a big head start — because money boo boos are so last year.