I’m pleased to announce Mint.com is officially launching today at TechCrunch 40 in San Francisco. Our free online personal finance web-app is now open to everyone!
For those of you who have enjoyed our private beta and financial content, now is the time to tell your friends, family, and anyone who could use:
- A little financial organization.
- Free personal finance software
- Insight into where their money goes, across all accounts.
- Email & SMS bill reminders and alerts.
- Personalized savings suggestions averaging over $1,000 during our beta.
Since Mint is free, and only takes a few minutes to setup, why not pass along a good financial tip?
Private Beta Feedback:
We’ve received nearly 3,000 emails in the past few weeks with product suggestions, bug reports, and requests. We read every single one of them, and I just want to say: Thank you; you’re helping make Mint better in a very real way.
While it may take us some time to add all the banks and credit unions requested, we’re working on it. Here are some user suggested features we will be rolling out in the next few months:
- Transaction-level drill-down from the spending pie graph
- Rename / nick-name an account
- Exclude accounts (e.g. don’t show my business account, just my checking)
- Support for student loans, mortgages, and brokerages.
Keep the suggestions coming!
Bloggers & Journalists:
Thank you for respecting our press embargo. The rules of TechCrunch 40 forbade advanced coverage – any leaks would have meant being kicked out of the conference entirely! You are now free to write what you like about Mint, good and bad, screen shots and all. You can find a company background, logos, and screenshots on our PR & Blogger Resources page.
Again, I want to thank every Mint beta user for taking the time to provide such tremendous feedback. I hope Mint continues to be a product you use in your daily life. On our side, we’ll do our best to help you “do more with your money.”
Founder & CEO, Mint.com
Further Reading on the Topic
Personal Finance Software
Free Personal Finance Software
Online Personal Finance