By popular demand, we’ve come out with a new release of Mint.com that provides you with even more insights into how you manage your money. We’ve completely revamped our budgeting features and added additional graph types so that you can see see how your finances are tracking over time and even look into the future to see how your current spending decisions will affect you. No matter what your budgeting style, you’ll be able to use Mint.com to keep yourself on track. We’re constantly adding to the financial institutions we support and we’ve got some major ones in this release.
Budgets that work like you do
Now our budgeting features let you plan for the future like never before.
Look ahead to see how your current spending decisions will affect your ability to save. Move from just creating a budget to taking a comprehensive look at your financial health. You’ll know immediately what you can do today to save even more tomorrow. Now you can:
• Budget on income as well as expenses
• Budget for infrequent expenses (like paying taxes or annual vacation)
• Roll over unspent funds from one month to next
• Budget over different time periods
Improved graphs and trends
We’ve added more options for tracking spending, income, net worth and account balances over time. You’ll make smarter decisions when you start comparing your spending year-to-year or month-to-month. 16 interactive graphs give you the real-time insights you need. Now you can:
• Graph net worth over time and net income over time
• Compare your data across different time periods
• Compare your data to other demographic or geographic groups
• Enter more granular demographic data for future comparison options
• Easily export all reports to a CSV file
Mint.com lets you see things your way, whether you are managing your household finances or running a small business. You can now filter trends and budgets by either account type or tag, giving you more ways to manage your finances. Now you can:
• Select which accounts or tags are included in budgets or trends
• Easily separate out spending by household member, or business from personal spending
New ways to save
We’ve added IRA Rollovers to Ways to Save making it easier than ever to save thousands of dollars toward your retirement.