When frugal fatigue sets in, sometimes all we need is a little Mintspiration to stay motivated to keep on saving.
This week’s Mintspiration: Sunday Brunch in Style.
From a CSA Frittata to an heirloom tomato bloody Mary to 3 ways to arrange supermarket flowers, spend your Sunday relaxing at home in style.
Click on “Launch Infographic” for an expanded view.
- CSA Frittata with Pea Shoots and Bacon :: Jelly Toast
- Heirloom Tomato Bloody Mary :: Honestly Yum
- 3 Ways to Arrange Supermarket Flowers :: A Cup of Jo
- Fruit Salad with Avocado :: Martha Stewart
- Brew the Best Possible Coffee Without Breaking the Bank :: Life Hacker
- 10 Life Lessons from Calvin and Hobbes :: Policy Mic
Have a wonderful weekend, Minters!