The Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes kicked off January 1st, 2013 with a bang. This is the year to turn your money boo boos into financial wooo-hooos!
If you are late to the party on this, don’t worry. You still have until the end of January to jump on board.
Mint is encouraging all of you to set a financial goal for 2013 — maybe you need to start an emergency fund, pay off debt, or start saving for retirement. Mint.com has free tools to help you set, track, and reach your goals.
And to help you get started, any goal set during January of 2013 will automatically enter you to win $500 in weekly prizes.
All you have to do is set a goal. That’s it!
In case you’ve missed all the Money Boo Boos action happening here on MintLife, here are some links to catch you up to speed:
- Get the details of the Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes.
- Follow this step-by-step tutorial on how to set a goal in Mint.com.
- Take a vow to stop keeping up with the Joneses in 2013.
- Financial freedom means starting small to save big.
- Use the debt destroyer method to tackle your debts one by one.
- Stop spending too much on healthcare.
Now’s the time to get on track in 2013 — with a big head start — because money boo boos are so last year.